Tuesday, December 12, 2006

my parting words...

hey guys, how's everyone doing with the holidays. I'm sure you guys are having a blast and as much fun as you guys are having with the plans that you have remember always to also keep a balance of having fun with God as well, seeking him daily and basking in His glorious presence. I figure since i will be leaving melbourne for good i decided to let you all know how much of a blessings you guys are to me in my whole time in melbourne here. For some, tears were shared, some happiness, some times of perseverance and some times in waiting and hearing from God.

Just want you ALL to know that you're very special and precious in God's eyes. Sometimes you may feel that you and your life holds no significance but it's not true cuz' in the Bible somewhere :) it says that you were made for His pleasure, you were made to be overcomers and you were made to be leaders as well. Yup you!!! So be excited and encourage knowing that each of you are His child and each of you made to be amazing whether it's in your career, family, relationship or even uni and studies. Do you best for God and strive for only the best for Him, cuz' He deserves it.

In my book you guys already champions and possess the potential to be more than what you think you can be. Thank you all for being such a blessing and encouragement to me. I will never forget you guys, those who have ran with me along this race, cried, prayed and even fed me :) so much that the thought of leaving is horrible. But this i know, that as long as you give your best to God and follow His will like weng yan once said, we will meet again in Heaven. Drinks will be on me then ;) Till then much love, respect and humility to serve. It's has been a pressure... ooops... i mean my pleasure :) hahahaha God Bless.


- monsieur Le Roy

1 comment:

mousie said...

that's so sweet of you to drop us a few lines!! :) take care ya! and have a superb time walking side by side with the Lord in KL!! See you again soon ya! Drive me around and bring me pigging for yum yum food!! Hehehe! =P

as much as the group has been a blessing to you... i know we're all tremendously blessed by you too!!! we'll miss your sillyness! do read the big card which we gave you whenever you are missing us!!! :D

take care and continue living for God passionately! i'll knock ur head if u're halfhearted! =P keke! and do keep in touch yo!? :)

show me cool stuffs in portfolio the next time i see you again!!! and i will remember tuna pasta for the rest of my life!!! hehe!

byeeeeeee!!
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

a verse for u mr loo!
Psalm 25:14 ;)