Wednesday, April 25, 2007

thank you!!

SELENA!!! (my huihui...)

Thank you for opening your place last night for us to meet and eat! =) You have been such a good host all this while... so here's a high five for you!! *piak* hee! And thanks for making me porridge... With your pot and your porridge and your heart, you can make every sick person smile and happy!! XD weeeeeeeeeeee!


ENOCH!!!

Thank you for putting the potluck together.. Where would the night be without your smses and your constant will to make sure everything goes well? So, have you found out what ANZAC day is all about? tsk tsk tsk...


EVERYBODY ELSE!!!

Thank youS for coming and for bringing along such yummy food. I believe my dish was the healthiest! =P How can salad and fresh vegies go wrong? And boy... I even bought tomatoes!! Haha! But really, thanks for coming and for the food and most of all, for your company!!!!!

I'm heading to my bed!
NITE!

No comments: