Thursday, September 28, 2006

makan with other LifeGroups!!

YUM YUM YUM!!!!

Our group is gonna combine with 2 other groups... (Pey-li + Rohan's group AND Huei Weun + Isaac's group) for a potluck dinner this Saturday, 30th September 2006.

Please continually check your email for updates on this dinner!
I'm going cuckoo trying to get you the details asap!
Please bear with me ogie? :)

I've already sent you an email regarding this dinner.... You NEED to reply that email and answer the 3 questions there. (If you're not gonna join us, you only need to reply with ONE answer!)

REPLY people... REEEEEEEEEEPLLIEEEE!! :)
If you're too lazy to email, just drop a comment here or in the shoutbox!!

Please lighten up my burden and don't trouble me to BUG you! :P

But whatever it is.... I'm still LOVING you heapssssss!!! :))
..... ALWAYS!!! Always loving y'all!!!
:)

No comments: