Friday, September 01, 2006

testimonies! :)

HARLO everyone!

Thanks for your contribution and sharing to the group!
Reading all your testimonies bout this 40 days makes my little heart leap!! :D
I'm still waiting for just a couple of you to get back to me with your testimonies. Once I've gotten everybody's sharing.... I'll post the testimonies up and have you read them!

You're gonna be SO SO SO encouraged!!!
God had moved in each of our lives!!!
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

These past 25 days...
seemed to have made an amazing difference in our lives hey!? :)

God is faithful!

See? Haven't I told you?
When you come to God... HUNGRY....
He's gonna SATISFY you and make you BLOAT with His FAVOUR!!!! :))

Okee dokee...
Remember to PRESS ON in everything!
Let's allow God to change us to become more and more like Him!
And PRAY continuously....
*cos prayer reflects our dependence on God!!

yummm!!! hehe!

Memory verse:
*Philippians 2:5 - Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus!

Have a beautiful walk with the Lord today!

Buckets of love,
Your leng lui leader la...

No comments: