Tuesday, October 31, 2006

ignite - ps andrew (hillsong)

elo everybodie!!

how's everyone doing?

i started my week with a BANG!!!! :D
*wink*
thanks for the brilliant birthday surprise
and for being such a lovey dovey group!!
i'm proud to call you my friends!!!!!! =)
everyone of you make me so beautiful..
and you make me feel so loved and blessed on my inside....
weeeeeeeeeeee!!!

THANK YOU!!!

i didn't know turning 20 could be THIS fun and memorable!
:)

Oh oh....
ignite tomoro hey!?
see u 7.30pm
ps andrew from hillsong will be preaching!

and there'll be prayers for all who're going back and/or overseas end of the year! so, come and get your prayer + blessing!! :)

I LOVEEEEEEEEE YOU ALL TONSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
**muaah for the girls
**and baaaaa for the guys! :P
(sorry la... i'm not allowed to "muah" the guys! hee!!)

No comments: