Monday, October 09, 2006

Wed the 11th October!

Life Group meeting this Wed!! :)
See you....
In my place, a
t 7.30pm hey!

Am anticipating a sensational night together!! :)
We've got a special guest with us that night!!!!!!!!!!!
Gonna be SUPERBLY fun!!!! :D



*And here's something to inspire you before you leave this page...

I got up early one morning and
rushed right into the day;
I had so much to accomplish that
I didn't have time to pray.

Problems just tumbled about me,
and the heavier came each task.
"Why doesn't God help Me?" I wondered.
He answered , "You didn't ask".

I wanted to see joy and beauty,

but the day toiled on, gray and bleak;
I wondered why God didn't show me.
He said, "But you didn't seek."

I tried to come into God's presence;
I used all my keys at the lock.
God gently and lovingly chided,
"My child, you didn't knock."

I woke up early this morning,
and paused before entering the day;

I had so much to accomplish
that I had to take time to pray.

REMEMBER TO PRAY FERVENTLY!!!!!!

No comments: